Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Let's Beat It Together!

Longest Online Friendship?

2»

Comments

• KopekKopek 5 PointsMember Tadpole
    Now for a better post, it’s funny how the Clan Hex stuff has had a real staying power in its own ways, and differently with everyone. I still talk to Butters regularly, and he was a groomsman in my wedding. The night before we hung out with Syn in some hipster NY restaurant I couldn’t find again if I was given perfect directions.

Currently I live in Attleboro, MA, with my wife and our four month old which is nuts. My battle net tag is kopek#1911 if you ever want to play overwatch or hots.
  • UnsouledUnsouled 5 PointsMember Tadpole
    Butters said:

Is this where we post for nostalgia?

Appears so.

Happy New Year everyone!

• troddehtroddeh 43 PointsModerator Battletoad
    OH SHIT. I randomly decided to check out the forums after like 2 years. So I've been chatting with Pict lately and we're all suppose to have dinner sometime. I went to Seattle in August of 2017 and met Whitemoon and Mechko and Grimhorn. Kopek, I visit North Attleboro every year at the end of July. How do you like the shitshow that is Bagels and Cream? We go to Shogun often when I visit, maybe stop by for a drink in July.
  • RaptosRaptos 5 PointsMember Tadpole
    Oh wow! Today I dug up this old replay from DOTA... forever ago (!) with some Hexxers and then I found this thread on the Google! Technology!!

I *think* I ended up on Bleeding Hollow -- but probably Horde and not Alliance. ;) It was a long time ago! I do remember rocking the final 24- or 48- hour open beta with several of you just before WoW officially launched. For the last two hours of play before server shutdown it was complete mayhem in Ashenvale. A few hundred level 18s going at it. (The NPCs won.)

...hey Pict!
    1280 x 1024 - 3M

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler
Home General DiscussionComment As ...